Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Blogger's Questionnaire :)

Hey everyone!

I figured I'd do one of those little questionnaires so you get to know me a little better...also I'm a bit bored at work right now! haha

 
1.) Mood? Well, since I'm at work it could be better but the weather is really nice out and it's only about 3 more hours, so that's not too bad=> happy

2.) What was your favorite subject in school? I'll have to go with English, it's such a fun language and I loved my teacher, she was really nice and just good at her job.

3.) Current nail polish? OPI's "Thanks a Windmillion" on my hands and on my toes I'm wearing a flamingo-y pink

4.) What is your dream vacation? I'd love to take a year-long trip around the world!

5.) Current outfit? Gray tie-dye dress, black leggins, gray loose knitted cardi, neon accessories

6.) What is your favorite color? It used to be red and it kinda still is but when it comes to clothes it's black and gray

7.) Do you wear glasses/contacts? Currently not, but my doctor said I might need to in the near future.

8.) Do you keep make-up in your handbag? Not really, just chapstick.



I hope you enjoyed reading my answers to these questions, if you want to you can do it yourselves and comment the link, I'd love to learn more about you! :)

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment