Friday, August 10, 2012

OOTD: Pink Hair + Burgundy Stripes

Hi there,

I hope you are all well and had a fun week. Mine was full of work but I still managed to finally dye my hair PINK! It's only temporary though, so I'll have to re-do it after a few washes if I want it to stay that bright. I have to thank my lovely friend Anna for doing most of the work though...and for convincing me throughout the whole process that it's going to look good afterwards...the "Hugos" we had may have helped too.  :)
For all of you who don't know what a Hugo is, it's a delicious summery drink consisting of elderflower syrup, prosecco (or white wine+mineral water), mint leaves and lemon or lime juice. If you serve it in a big wine glass with some ice cubes it makes the perfect girls' night drink and it looks very sophisticated even though it's so simple.
The dye I used is called "Carnation Pink" by the brand "Directions", the dyeing process was quite easy but I'll let you know how long it stayed in my hair.
Now on to the Outfit, I got the shirt a while ago but only yesterday I felt like styling it, and it was fun to choose an outfit for my new haircolor. Also I love how the lipstick goes with the burgundy stripes of the shirt, the whole outfit made me feel kind of badass...haha




 



Jeans+Shirt: Forever21, Shoes: Pitarello, Knot Violence Necklace+Stone Ring: H&M, Bracelet: Pull and Bear



  Meet my personal photographer and beloved boyfriend ;)

Enjoy your weekend,
xx


 

1 comment:

  1. Great outfit! Great blog, so I'm a new follower on GFC =)

    ReplyDelete