Tuesday, July 24, 2012

OOTD: Ice-cream colors and Shakespeare

Hello Beauties!

I hope you are all well and that you had a lovely weekend, because mine was great! We went to a friends' house on Saturday to have a BBQ, some drinks and loads of boardgames, which was so much fun. On Sunday our families and some more friends joined us there to go see Shakespeare's "As You Like It" at  a beautiful old castle and it was amazing. I always love Shakespeare's comedies and this one was no exception. :)
As for my OOTD, it's what I was wearing on Friday to dinner at my boyfriend's mother's garden to celebrate her mother's birthday, which was a wonderful start into a perfect weekend. 






Sheer cream Blouse H&M, Coral Pants H&M, Cream Purse Vintage, Light pink Necklace Forever21, Light pink Ballet Flats H&M

I just want to say thanks to my boyfriend real quick for taking tons of pictures of me in my OOTDs and always supporting me with my blog and therefore my love for fashion! You are awesome babe! :)


Talk to you soon guys,
xx

2 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures darling :D My boyfriend is my personal photographer also :D

    OutsideBeautyInsideHeakth

    ReplyDelete