Sunday, July 1, 2012

OOTN - Mint&Gold

Well hello everyone!

My boyfriend and I went out with some friends last night and I have to admit that I really liked my outfit so after returning home, we quickly ran upstairs got the camera and snapped a few picks of the look.
It was actually a lot of fun especially cause I got to pose in the middle of the street! :)
Going out was great too, the weather was so beautiful and we got to sit directly at the bank of the Danube, sipping on the first Caipirinha of the year (my all-time favorite cocktail), all in all I had the perfect Saturday night.





Haha random posing in the elevator! :)

H&M mint dress, Forever21 wedges, Topshop earrings, Vintage purse, Forever21 "Love" ring

I hope you guys had a fun weekend too!
xx

10 comments:

  1. the outfit is truly gorgeous, Julie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look stunning!!! the shoes and the dress are amazing :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely dress! :) You look so pretty.

    Satu
    Indie by heart

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey I just found your blog and I love it! Following!
    I'd love if you came and checked out my latest post! Let me know what you think. :)
    -Amber
    http://beautyguide101.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thanks so much, made my day! :)
      Of course, I will go check it out, sure it's lovely!

      xx

      Delete
  5. I hope you had a nice time when you were out! The dress looks lovely on you, the colour really suits you :) xx

    www.almostdelightful.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah, I really did! :)
      I hope so, cause I LOVE mint, haha

      xx

      Delete